Naturally harvested from the French Mediterranean. Sea salt tends to be coarser and have a higher concentration of minerals than table salt. Its sodium level is comparable to table salt. This salt does not supply iodine, a necessary nutrient.
- Naturally harvested from the French Mediterranean
- Use to enhance flavor of meats, salads and baked goods as well as preserve foods
- Sprinkle sea salt on top of caramel for flavor and texture
- Sea salt is coarser and contains more minerals than table salt
- To use: Remove cap, adjust grinder to fine or coarse, turn upside down and twist